(It's becoming your official name, eh?)
I was so bored today--
And hungry.
I went to the library with my BFF to do our school's SEM project together.
But we've never done anything like this so we came back empty-handed. :P
Anyway, my brain's totally wrecked!
I'm about to die of hunger!
....!!!
So I went to the kitchen, hoping to find something to eat.
Apparently, we had a container full of Chips More cookies.
And I'm bored just eating them like that.
So I decided to make a....
CHIPS MORE ICE BLENDED!!
Haha..!
Don't expect me to give ya' my homemade recipe!
Just kidding!
This is a blog after all!
Okay..! :-
Things You'll Need:-
* ice!! (enough to fill 2/5 of your blender!)
* cocoa powder!! (Milo would do!)
* a glass of plain water
* a glass of milk (if you want it sweet!)
* CHIPS MORE!! (you know, you could actually put any cookie but that's all I have, besides, it wouldn't be called Chips More Ice Blended if I put something else!)
How To Do It:-
Step 1:
You might want to break you ice if it's too hard. Put the ice in a plastic and break it.
Step 2:
Put the ice, cocoa powder, water and milk into the blender. Blend until smooth.
Step 3:
When the blend is smooth, taste the sweetness. Then, add the suitable amount of cookies- just remember to break them first! Blend 'till smooth.
Step 4:
Serve cold! Your ice blended is now ready! :D
See? Everything ready in just 4 steps! :)
Ain't my recipe easy?
I'll publish a picture as a simple note so you guys can download :D
BTW, I'm hoping to get some followers soon..!
I'll publish a picture as a simple note so you guys can download :D
BTW, I'm hoping to get some followers soon..!
Enjoy :D
No comments:
Post a Comment