Hiya!!
I'm currently having my end-of-first-semester two weeks holiday.
So, I'll try to spend time with my ol' blog ^3^
(that's you!)
Ok, what to say...?
I dunno, maybe I'll die of boredom this holiday--
I mean, I literally don't know what to do!
I'm actually planning to go to the Queensbay Mall in Penang.
But there's nobody to send me.
So I'll guess I'll just stay home a and practice on my drawing skills.
(I'm actually a decent artist ^^)
I love to draw random comics and I spend half of my money (and my parents'!) on sketchbooks and notebooks.
And I used to be the school's artist.
But I got so caught up in studies, my skills became worse :(
I'd like to post my drawings soon.
They're not much but what do you expect from a girl who never goes to art school and depends on her right brain to figure out how to create more interesting drawings?
Welp, I'll just keep on practicing-
"Practice makes perfect :)"
Actually, nobody's perfect :(
Speaking about artists, Nikki Maxwell (Dork Diaries) is about to RELEASE her 9TH DIARY TOMMORROW!!!!
SQUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
But I'll be buying it probably next week.
I mean, like I said, there's no one to send me to the mall.
But I'll be sure to watch Jurassic World :3
Jurassic Park is my favorite movie, to tell you!
I was practically SCREAMING watching the trailer!
Hehe--
Anyways!
What else to talk about, hmm..?
Hmm..
Oh yea!
Since I'm a Swiftie, I'm gonna redeem those Cornetto ice-cream lids to get those Taylor Swifts merchandise!
I've collected 35 points so far!
Heeheee
I just LOVE that Velvet Cake Ice Cream..!
I'm planning to redeem a headphone and a black beg!
Ok Bloggy, my hand's tired.
Till Again,
MOON :>
No comments:
Post a Comment